Thursday, October 6, 2016

CCEE1640 Get Well

Joanne begins the month of October as our hostess.  For her first challenge, she says:

"Today is Physician's Assistant Day.  In honor of that, let's make get well cards."



I started with the sentiment from Inky Antics, and went into my OLD Christmas stamps for this angel from Stampin' Up.  Lots of vanilla and purple, and a pretty print.  I hope you like it.

Please join us HERE on our blog with your get well card, and check out what the rest of the team has done..

6 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Aww, Anne, this is just adorable...a little angel to cheer someone up. I love the colors...but that angel is "da bomb"!

Liz Williams said...

Ahh, I love that sentiment and your sweet angel. That lavendar striped paper looks get with this.

Lynn McAuley said...

Such wonderful pastel colors on this delicate beauty! Great scalloped framing of this sweet get well angel, Anne!

StampOwl said...

sweet card, love the sentiment

Lois said...

What a sweet card, Anne! And I love the pastel purple!

jojot said...

pure sweetness......great layout and sweet image and sentie